For pregnant couples, engagement, family portraits (for up to 2 adults and 3 kids), or high school seniors.
We will meet at the location of your choice, I will provide you with a location guide.
The duration of each photoshoot depends on your selected package:
Essentials – 30 min | Premium – 45 min | All Inclusive – 60 – 90 min
5, 10, 20, or all high-resolution files (30-50) depending on the package of your choice.
• Online password-protected gallery and/or USB drive
For the essentials and premium collections – first, you will receive an online gallery containing about 20-30 lightly edited images, from those you get to choose your favorites for me to fully retouch. Once your images are finalized, you will receive a new gallery that will contain only the amount of fully edited images included with your selected collection.
For the All Inclusive package – all the images contained in your gallery will be fully edited to perfection and available to be printed or downloaded the moment you receive them.
PRODUCTS INCLUDED WITH SOME COLLECTIONS
• Image box: Keepsake wooden box containing 5″X7″ prints of the images included in your collection. This box has space for your custom USB drive.
• USB drive: Custom USB drive containing the high-resolution format of all the fully edited photos included with your collection.
• Story blocks: Set of 3 small square blocks ready to hang with 3 different images of your choice
• Wall art: 16″X24″ canvas gallery wrap or wood print.
The belly to baby bundle is priced to include your maternity and newborn photos in one simple collection.
• Newborn session of your choice
• An Essentials family/maternity shoot for only $250, OR 25% off the premium and all-inclusive portrait packages.
When receiving your products, your USB box and/0r image box (IF included with your selected collection) will also contain the images from your maternity session.
Editing is the most time-consuming part of my job, it can take anywhere from 10 min to 60 min per image.
Minis, basic, and premium packages come with an initial gallery of lightly edited images for you to choose from (with extra images available for purchase). Only the fully edited images will be available for you to download after you’ve submitted your selection.
All inclusive packages contain all the fully finished edited images from the get-go, you don’t have to worry about having to choose any favorites.
Fully retouched images are the finished products that represent the full quality of my work and cover the following:
- Skin imperfections (acne, some wrinkles, uneven skin tones, discolorations, jaundice, rashes, etc.)
- People in the background (your photos will look as if you were completely alone at the beach with your family)
- Distracting objects or marks on a background, backdrop, or wall
- Back, arm, and side fat rolls
- Double chins
- Add skies and sunset colors when possible
- Teeth whitening
- Extend and smooth backgrounds for newborn or studio-style sessions
- Feature enhancements (brightening and sharpening of faces and eyes)
Dress comfortably! I want you to feel and look like yourself, if something doesn’t feel good, you’ll probably reflect that on the pictures.
While I encourage pregnant women to avoid harsh colors and patterns, some soft floral patterns and one bright color option might be a good idea ONLY if that’s the kind of thing you like. However, I strongly suggest avoiding stripes and plaid fabrics. Knit tops and lacey textures are very welcome! Just make sure that the color choices for you and your partner are complimentary.
If you are going to wear a maternity gown, I suggest that you bring a change of clothes for a more “normal” look of yourself. Wearing a bathing suit underneath can help you change outfits easily.
Other very flattering clothing items are:
- Tight-fitting clothes that will show your curvy and beautiful pregnant body.
- A maxi skirt with a short top always looks amazing and simple.
- Tight-fitting dress with some flare at the bottom.
- Unzipped old jeans. Believe it or not, your pre-pregnancy jeans can be a great way to display your belly in a very sexy way (if you are into that sort of thing).
- Man-sized button up shirts. Bring your partner’s favorite cami or a button up sweater to take some belly revealing photos.
- Change it up by bringing a cardigan or one change of clothes if they come on easily.
Of course, if you can’t make up your mind from several options, feel free to shoot me a text, call, or email to ask.
It is always a good idea to get in touch with me as soon as you know you are pregnant to discuss your options for the exact timing and my availability.
Normally I schedule women between 20 and 38 weeks depending on each client’s preference.
However, I do encourage all expectant parents to get their point and shoot cameras out and take amazing pictures since day 1 (or when you just found out), until the moment they give birth, here are some tips to help.
Expect to get barefoot, a bit sandy, dip your feet in the water, and to have LOTS of fun!
Here are some important recommendations to help you get the most of your session:
- Kids always do a lot better when well fed and rested so make sure to plan accordingly (bringing a snack for the little ones is always a good idea).
- Even on warm days, it can get a little chilly by the end of the session, so make sure to bring warm layers.
- A change of clothes for everyone. I always encourage families to get barefoot and play on the water’s edge. It is a good idea to bring an extra pair of pants for mommy and daddy and an extra set of clothes for the kids.
- Bring a towel. Even if you don’t get wet, beach photos are a lot better if you are barefoot, a towel to clean sandy feet before getting back in the car is ideal.
It all depends on how busy I am. The average is one to two weeks. Make sure to book your session at least a month in advance if you need any printed materials by certain date (especially during holiday season).
It is extremely rare for a child to stay still for a session, I don’t want them to! I like to portray who they are and get those genuine giggles. However a well rested and well fed baby/child does a lot better in front of the camera.